The Benefit Sale (TBS), coming up on Saturday, Nov. 6, from 5:30 to 9:30 a.m., will feature exclusive discounts and special offers at participating Downtown Disney stores, including The World of Disney Store, Disney Days of Christmas, Once Upon a Toy, D Street, Disney Pin Traders, Tren-D and many others.
But here’s the best news: 100% of proceeds from the sale of TBS vouchers, priced at $5 each, will support the efforts of United Way and other local agencies that are helping Central Floridians in need.
As the event draws near, Disney is posting regular updates to The Benefit Sale website. In true Disney fashion, they’re saving the biggest surprises for last, but here are a few reasons you’ll want to be there early:
- Discounts of up to 50% off 2010-dated Disney products and memorabilia; 40% off select Dooney & Bourke bags; 40% off board games; and 20% off Disney pin trading sets
- Door-buster specials on tee-shirts, Sealy sleep products, packable jackets and up to 75% off other select items
- Special offers on the latest beauty and fragrance offerings by Dior, Pucci, Acqua di Parma, Guerlain and Givenchy
- Exclusive product launches for Disney vinylmation figures, including the Urban Series 5 pin set, Rocketeer and Orange Bird
- Terrific savings on select merchandise and apparel from the House of Blues, Planet Hollywood, T-REX, Rainforest Café, Rawling’s and Lefty’s
- “Can’t miss” discounts on select food and beverage items from Ghirardelli Chocolate, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, Haagen-Dasz and other locations
So get ready to save – and please help us spread the word about this wonderful opportunity to give back.
Again – 100% of proceeds from the sale of TBS vouchers, priced at $5 each, will support the efforts of United Way and other local agencies that are helping Central Floridians in need.
Shop for a cause and everyone wins! Click here to purchase vouchers.