Want to make a difference in our community? Are you looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity for your office or organization?
Last year was our biggest, most successful event ever with more than 2,000 volunteers from Lockheed Martin, Publix, Ernst & Young, UPS, AT&T and 50 other leading companies taking part. In all, 72 projects were completed, providing much-needed assistance to local nonprofits and the people they serve.So don’t miss out! Dozens of great projects are now available for this year’s event, including:
- Mentoring teens through a career day at Pace Center for Girls
- Serving breakfast to families at the Coalition for the Homeless
- Helping toddlers create art projects at Orlando Day Nursery
- Sprucing up a Boys and Girls Club game room
- Hosting a food drive for clients served by Jewish Family Services
- And much, much more!
Simply click here to choose your project and get started. For more information, contact Jessica Schwendeman, United Way Community Participation Manager, at (407) 429-2136 or e-mail Jessica.Schwendeman@hfuw.org.