With the final countdown underway, time is running out for you and your team to participate in this Friday’s United Way Days of Caring. Fun projects are still available for the September 28 event, which provides terrific opportunities to give back, feel great and build team spirit.
Whether you’re interested in mentoring teens, helping seniors, serving the homeless or improving the lives of at-risk women and children, we can match you with many ways to serve, including:
- Building a playroom for children at Pathways to Home
- Painting the home of an elderly resident served by Seniors First
- Serving breakfast to homeless families at Rescue Outreach Mission
- Sharing a favorite book with local elementary school students
- Washing school buses for the Children’s Home Society
- Organizing a supply drive for clients served by Help Now of Osceola
- Hosting a Hawaiian Day, chess tournament, carnival or mural painting project at local Boys & Girls Club branches
As Central Florida’s largest community-wide volunteer event, United Way Days of Caring provides much-needed assistance to local nonprofits and the people they serve.
With leading companies such as Lockheed Martin, Publix, Fifth Third Bank, CNLBank, UPS, General Electric, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Enterprise Holdings, Valencia College, Florida Hospital, Wells Fargo Bank and others participating, we’re expecting another huge turnout so don’t miss out!
Click here to sign up now!